Found yourself with limited or no indoor mobile coverage? WiFi Talk will help keep you connected at home and in most places that have a WiFi hotspot even without a mobile signal!
Why install WiFiTalk?
- Make and receive calls and texts when indoor coverage is limited.
- Use wherever you can connect to WiFi even when there is no mobile signal.
- You can use your existing Optus mobile number and people calling or texting you don’t do anything different.
- Use it to contact any phone number, mobile or landline, in Australia or overseas.
- Calls and texts are charged to your mobile bill with the same inclusions and rates as your Optus mobile plan.
- Use it at home, a friend’s house, in hotels, the office, shopping centres and loads more places where you can access WiFi (but some WiFi hotspots may not be compatible).
What do I need to use WiFi Talk?
- An Optus mobile postpaid, prepaid or Optus Business plan
- Android version 4.0 or above
- Access to a compatible WiFi connection
WiFi Talk is not compatible with
- Optus network re-sellers or wholesale providers
- Data only services
- Rooted or jail-broken devices
- And cannot be used outside Australia