Complimenting our WiComply solution, the WiDuress app provides responders with an enhanced situational awareness, including instant User identification and profile information which can include anything from allergies, medical conditions, medications and any other information to make smarter and more informed decisions.
• Single Press Alert. With a single press of the WiDuress App button, your alert will be sent, where responders or emergency contacts can hear, track and communicate on an incident as it unfolds, effectively responding to threatening or potentially dangerous situations.
• Safety Escort. Creating a safer environment for people, WiDuress automatically sends an alert should an activity not be completed in time. Alerts are sent even if the device is damaged, turned off or loses reception.
• Safety Escort Activity Logging. Starting and Cancelling Safety Escort activity generates email notifications to responders automatically logging your activity, including date/time, expected duration of activity, activity description and location details. All activity can be reported on within WiComply’s reporting capability.
• Geolocation Intelligence. Through intelligent time-controlled geofence boundaries, Duress Alerts are automatically sent to different responder groups based on where you were when you sent your alert. For the entire duration of a duress situation, WiDuress will keep these responders informed about a your location and breadcrumb tracking of all movements.
• Live communication. Upon receiving a duress alarm, responders can instantly acknowledge receipt, request a response and communicate through multi-channel messaging, including SMS, Push and Email.
• Siren and Flashing Torch. During a duress situation User’s have the ability to activate an emergency siren and flashing torch to deter would-be attackers, act as a crime prevention deterrent or signal for help.
• 24/7 Personal Emergency Contacts. When outside geofenced boundaries or other time controls, Users are able to activate duress alerts which are transmitted via SMS and Email messages to family and friends.
• Mass Broadcast Notifications. WiDuress Users can be instantly notified of at risk situations through SMS, Push and Email Notifications, and when combined with the WiComply Emergency Response Dashboard, responders can monitor real time delivery, receipt and responses.
• Low Battery, Fall Detection, Lost Signal. When combined with the WiComply App, receive low device battery, lost GPS/GSM signal or fall detection alerts.
• Compliance Reports. Design your own reports capturing all Duress Alerts and Safety Escort activity to assist with your compliance requirements and other reporting needs. Reports can be exported as Excel, Word, PDF, CSV and other major formats.
• Professional Monitoring. Provide additional support to internal response teams through Business Risks International's professional 24/7 monitoring services.
Important: To use the WiDuress App your employer, education institution, parent/guardian or other party must have signed up for WiComply - an Operations, Incident, Compliance, Response and Location management communication system - and provided you with login details. Visit http://www.wicomply.com
Warning: If you feel your life is in imminent danger, you should always contact your local emergency or law enforcement authority first.