Wesley's Notes on the Bible APK
Aug 06 2016
The description of Wesley's Notes on the Bible
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Wesley’s Explanatory Notes on the Old and New Testaments will give every reader essential information about the Bible. The cardinal doctrines of the Christian life are set forth by Mr. Wesley in plain and simple language. The scholar, the preacher, the teacher or the student will find a wealth of fresh and invigorating material in this rare set of books.
- clickable links to KJV Bible verses!
- smart design by Android Guidlines!
- read King James Bible mode!
- better perfomance of the text (supported italic words, bold, colours and so on)
- full (each element) day/night support
- easy navigation, 3 tap to get paticular commentary of bible verse
- red letter edition of KJV Bible
- highlight/underline part of commentary
- add notes/bookmarks
- convinient settings: changing font, fontsize, linespace, brightness, red letter
- share part commentary via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and etc
- new search engine
- landscape & portrait support
- fast & easy to use
John Wesley was a Church of England cleric and Christian theologian. Wesley is largely credited, along with his brother Charles Wesley, as founding the Methodist movement which began when he took to open-air preaching in a similar manner to George Whitefield. In contrast to George Whitefield's Calvinism, Wesley embraced the Arminian doctrines that were dominant in the 18th-century Church of England. Methodism in both forms was a highly successful evangelical movement in the United Kingdom, which encouraged people to experience Jesus Christ personally.
Wesley's writing and preachings provided the seeds for both the modern Methodist movement and the Holiness movement, which encompass numerous denominations across the world. In addition, he refined Arminianism with a strong evangelical emphasis on the Reformed doctrine of justification by faith.
Wesley was a logical thinker and expressed himself clearly, concisely and forcefully in writing. His written sermons are characterised by spiritual earnestness and simplicity. They are doctrinal but not dogmatic. His Notes on the New Testament (1755) are enlightening. Both the Sermons (about 140) and the Notes are doctrinal standards. Wesley was a fluent, powerful and effective preacher. He usually preached spontaneously and briefly, though occasionally at great length.
- Wesley's Notes on the Bible 10.1 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 10.1 (105) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Aug 06 2016
APK File SHA1: 5bd5740681c65fa39e6743a72f7f9cffb67d704d
What's new: This app was overhauled, except for the main features you love - Wesle More...
- Wesley's Notes on the Bible 1.3 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Wesley's Notes on the Bible 1.0 for Android 1.6+ APK Download