The description of Weight Companion
WeightCompanion allows you to record, analyze and share your weight.
The WeightCompanion in short:
• Quick recording of weight (kg/lb), waist and hip circumference (cm/in)
• Graphical analysis of weight, BMI, WHtR, and WHR
• Fullscreen mode for graphs
• Export as PDF and text file, for example for distribution to physicians (available as a paid in-app extension)
• Sharing of values with family, friends or the world
• Widgets for the Android home screen
• Import of values from Withings digital weight scales
• EXPERIMENTAL: Sending weight measurements via MQTT to other Quantified Self apps.
• EXPERIMENTAL: Storing the Provenance of exported file (if interested, see the publication "Towards Provenance Capturing of Quantified Self Data" - http://bit.ly/1TRWXDw)
PRIVACY: To protect your data is our highest priority. WeightCompanion stores your data on your local device only, so that you alone have full control about your weight readings.
The WeightCompanion supports you on gaining weight, loosing weight, or just for controlling your weight and for self tracking.
In the app, you can enter your weight and your waist and hip circumference easily via sliders. A concise list view shows the recorded values that you can always change later, as well as the Body Mass Index (BMI), the Waist-to-Hip ratio (WHR) and Waist-to-Height ratio (WHtR). Various textual and graphical analysis will give you a good insight into the evolution of your weight.
With the WeightCompanion you can export your results to a file in PDF or text format. You can also share individual values via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
If you are using a digitial weight scale by Withings, you can import your measurements from your Withings account. New measurements are sent to the WeightCompanion automatically if you enable this feature.
Knowledge base with frequently asked questions (FAQ): http://medando.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Contact us, if you have any problems: http://medando.uservoice.com
Please send us all your feedback and feature requests: http://medando.uservoice.com/forums/196340-weightcompanion
To get all news about apps by Medando, follow us on
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/MedandoEN
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/Medando, or
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MedandoDE