This app is a free to use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tool to allow you to perform many "quick checks" that may be affecting your listings on Google or Bing.
Analysis done by the app might reveal a glaring fault in your code, that once fixed could pay dividends!
"Lite" Version features:
• The current Google PageRank of the root page
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check the Title of the given page
"Upgrade to Full Version" to go Advert Free and get:
• The current Google PageRank of inner pages
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server IP Address
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
For the full version, search for "Website SEO Checks" in the Google Play Store, or go to the Upgrade page of this app.