How to use:
1. You set the time and location of your destination
2. You wander about stress-free. Buy a coffee. Look at some art. Appreciate the world.
3. You are alerted to head towards your destination
Under the hood:
1. wandr2 calculates the time it takes for you to walk from your current location to your destination
2. wandr2 sets an alarm
3. wandr2 updates the alarm every time your location updates
1. You're early to your first day on the job and you want to explore the block. You arrive on time.
2. You have a reservation at 8pm but you want to go on a walk with your date first. You arrive on time.
3. You're supposed to meet your friends at the food court in half an hour, but you lose track of time in stores easily. You arrive on time.
Questions? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org