You can then save image with contact details and import contact to your contact book on your wish. You can take backup of all scanned images and saved contacts to SD card or Google Drive. You can also share contact details via email.
1. Capture business card image and extract text
2. Download language pack as you wish
3. Extract text and save business card detail
4. Manage business card detail
5. Store backup on google drive
Business card reader runs the Tesseract open source OCR engine to find text in images captured by the device camera. This app runs OCR on your device without uploading your images to a server and is suitable for recognizing individual words or short phrases of text. Translation (powered by Google/Microsoft) can be run after OCR. The default single-shot capture runs OCR on a snapshot image that's captured when you click the shutter button, like a regular photo.