VR is a lightweight MP4 video player built from the cardboard sdk with x86, arm64 and armeabi-v7a native support.
x86, arm64 and armeabi-v7a native support.
Maximum video resolution 3840x1920 30fps.
Head tracking recentering.
Daydream controller support.
Side by side (SBS) and Over Under (TB) partial support.
Video can be launched by your file manager or retrieved by the Google Drive (Apps) with the embedded file manager.
Options are minimal:
• Pause and play are accessible with either the Daydream controller or through the embedded VR button.
• 180/360 video can be centered either manually with the Daydream controller or through positioning with the VR button (c.a 2-4 sec).
• Seek operation are accessible in StereoMode only with a Daydream controller.
• Only mp4 file with spatial media are fully supported.
Getting black screen with HIGH-RES video in your device?
Try to lower the frame rate with FFMPEG and the following line:
• ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -stdin -strict -2 -vf fps=fps=30 -f mp4 output.mp4
Some TOP-BOTTOM video are not displayed correctly?
Try to add [FORCE-OU] TAG on the prefix of the file:
Can't find how recenter the view with a Daydream controller?
• Keep and HOLD the HOME Daydream button for at least 4-6 seconds before releasing it.
In addition the view can be manually adjusted with the controller touchpad, or by clicking the touchpad area
This product includes software developed by
Google Inc. (https://github.com/googlevr/gvr-android-sdk/)
This product is not endorsed by, associated with, or in any way affiliated with Google Inc.