Vodafone Guardian (Vodafone Safety Net in Ireland, Greece & Spain) is a free and easy to use App that helps to keep children safe when using their smartphones.
With Vodafone Guardian you can:
• Choose who can call your child and set permitted hours for calling.
• Protect your child from unwanted SMS and control when they can receive SMS.
• Restrict or block functions including internet connection, bluetooth, calling, camera, video and apps.
• Safeguard Apps; prevent your child from downloading, installing and using apps
• Guardian protector can let you know if your child uninstalls Guardian
What you will get?
Reassurance that your child is kept safe:
• Settings to help block unwanted messages/calls such as bullying and prank calls.
• Tools to prevent your child accessing harmful content through apps, the internet or simply calling or texting
Peace of mind that your child’s smartphone is safe:
• Truly simple to use. Easy for parents to use, requiring little to no technical understanding
• Help is always at hand. Emergency numbers are not blocked
• No hidden surprises. Controlling smartphone usage helps prevent bill shock and / or rapid burn-through of credit
• Protection outside of the home. Any in-home computer safety practices can now be extended to cover the smart phone
• Educate your children. Children learn about safe smartphone usage and content which might be harmful
This app is available for everyone (some restrictions apply). It’s free to download and use. It has been brought to you by Vodafone. Reliable services from your trusted network provider.
SMS filter not available to customers on KitKat and newer.