* Seamless integration with Vanderbilt Industries V-VMS.
* Users can instantly access, monitor and review live and recorded video with audio from any camera.
* Users can configure multiple layouts with different sizes to monitor live video.
* Users can access cameras connected to any V-VMS recording server directly or through a Video Proxy.
* Users can access video from multiple V-VMS and Video Proxy servers from multiple sites.
* Users can import and export configuration files between Android and other devices.
* Utilizing V-VMS Dynamic Resolution Scaling, video transmission is optimized providing higher frame rates.
* Built in support for analog cameras, IP cameras and encoders.
* PTZ camera speed and frame rate can also be controlled.
* Date and time based search recordings.
* Scrub bar control for easy playback of recordings.
* User can playback up to 400% over the regular playback rate.
* User can take snapshots and control camera’s built-in light while in live view.
* User selectable video quality levels.
* HTTPS support for both V-VMS and Video Proxy servers.
* User can view and edit PTZ preset names.
Vanderbilt Mobile supports devices running Android OS 2.2 or higher and works with V-VMS version 4.1 or higher.