If you are in a relationship than you know very well Love is not Cheap. We spend a great deal of money trying to impress the opposite sex. The big test comes on Valentine's Day when Americans spend millions of dollars trying to again impress our loved ones. Here are 10 simple Valentine Gift Ideas on how not to break your bank account while showing your loves how much they mean to you.
Top 10 Valentine Gift Ideas
1. Letter- Write a love letter to say I love you.
2. Coupons- Create coupons (by hand or on the computer) with gifts your partner can use anytime such as a massage, homemade dinner, night out with friends, etc.
3. Mix CD- yes this sounds cheesy but it is a great idea to put all their favorite songs or songs that have meaning on a CD.
4. Breakfast in Bed- who doesn't love a little extra time in bed. Breakfast in bed is a great way to spend time together relaxing. A great way to do this is serve breakfast on a tray with mimosas.
5. Collage- Handmade photo collage made up of pictures that have meaning or represent important milestones in you relationship.
6. Dinner- Cook a homemade romantic dinner. It will be less expensive. 7. Slide Show- Most computers now have the ability to convert pictures into a DVD slide show.
8. Chocolate- Instead of spending a fortune on expensive chocolates your can make your own personal chocolates at home. Its very easy, all you need is chocolate morsels and candy mold to make unique chocolates for your loved one.
9. Rent or Watch romantic Movies.
10. Homemade Valentine- Create a homemade Valentine or buy Children's Valentines and each day leave on in a place your love one will find it.
There you have it, 10 Valentine Gift Ideas that will more than likely win you points with you loved one.