If not connected to a UNIEQ system, you can run the App in the offline mode. No data will be shown.
The smart meter is installed at the usual connection point inside or outside the consumer's house or apartment. Through the power supply line (Powerline), the consumption data is transferred to the inside of the house or apartment where it is stored and processed by the UNIEQ system. Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad vizualizes the information for you. Real-time.
Protect your data!
Retain and exercise full control over your data! It is up to you whether you decide to share the information required by the electricity company for invoicing or load profiling purposes. This policy meets even the most stringent data protection regulations.
For you this means full transparency and control over your power consumption. Useful tools like Energy Clock, Live Consumption Graph and Energy Stopwatch help you identify power guzzlers, and get your electricity costs under control. This cuts costs and means added sustainability.
Here are some features:
* Display your current consumption in figures
* Display your current consumption as a time graph
* Energy stopwatch
* Track the costs caused by individual loads
* Budget Calculator
* Keep track of your monthly budget
* Display in charts history data related to your consumption
* Display your electricity tariff
* Display current meter readings
* Integrated message system