The description of Ultimate Saiyan Goku War
The simple goal is to fight the opposing ninjas and to win by reducing their health to zero. There are special techniques and jutsus that can be used. Some characters feature the ability to activate special mode by inflicting the special techniques which enhances their status and gives them new abilities. It also features several items, like super kamehameha and strike bomb .
- Easy and Simple to play
- amazing animations
- Cool skill design and effect
- Flexible moving and game play
- A lot of challenges and stages
The games are quite different from the often-compared, they use a "behind-the-back" third-person camera perspective. Also different from the xenoverse and Budokai series, each form is treated as its own character, with varying stats, movesets and fighting styles
The Ki gauge can also be used to use moves referred to as Blast 2 skills. Every character has a unique set of Blast 2 skills that allow the character to use special moves such as Ki blasts and physical attacks. Characters also have a self-recharging numeric gauge called Blast Stock that allows players to use techniques called Blast 1 skills. Blast 1 skills usually have a supportive effect such as allowing characters to regain health or immobilize the enemy. Players can also power up into a mode called Max Power Mode normally by building up their Ki beyond full at the cost of Blast Stock bars.
The controls for this game are just as good as they were in the previous game, maybe even tightened up somewhat. The only problem is that the fighting engine is still pretty basic, especially if you compare it to other fighting games out there. Fans of the series will get the high number of charging up your power, power blasts, flying around, and various other super moves that help make up for the lack of variety in fighting moves, so in the end they balance each other out nicely.
This is not really a bad thing, but it is a disappointment that the graphics were updated only slightly. That being said, the characters look really close to their anime counterparts from the detail on their clothing to the various character animations. The various environments that you will be forced to do battle in are also nicely done, but again do nothing to really stand out. One thing that I liked is that the camera held up and always kept the players in on the action instead of zooming way out or something else that would distract from the fighting.
Deliberative and Exciting action!
- Recommended for fans of vegeta, goku black, beerus sama (bills), zamasu, android 18, gohan broly and all z heroes .
Similar to the same mode in the sayan series, the player can enter a World Tournament and try to win their way to the top. There are three levels of the basic tournament and a Cell mode. Since characters can fly, characters can leave the perimeter of the arena, but will be called for ringout if they touch the ground.
Easy to Play
- While waiting for taxi, at the restaurant or karaoke.
- On the trains, buses, airplanes and transit when travelling.
- While watching the ball of saiyan series on tv .
- To refresh from driving a car for sightseeing with a map or getting tired from car navigation
- Z Battle Gate: progresses similar to the story modes in previous games.
- Ultimate Battle: This new mode pits whichever fighter the player chooses against 100 characters.
- World Tournament: the player can enter a world tournament and try to win their way to the top.
The story mode of the series progresses similarly to the story modes in previous games. Players can select battles from different sagas and proceed through the story.