Videos: The videos present a fully animated solution for each question in the workbook.
Strategy for The Unit Circle: This lesson takes four days to complete, with a time commitment of 60-75 minutes each day. Students should work through this lesson as follows:
# Watch the videos and fill in your Lecture Notes workbook. (30 - 45 minutes)
# In the Practice workbook, do the examples you just learned on your own, without external help. This step is required to reinforce the concepts and gain mastery. (15 - 30 minutes)
This lesson explores its subject matter in full depth. Teachers are encouraged to compare this lesson with their local standards and assign examples to their students accordingly.
Calculator references in this lesson apply to the TI-83/83+/84 series.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
• Over 21 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
• understand circle equations
• draw the unit circle
• find exact values of sin and cos using the unit circle
• find exact values of sec, csc, tan, and cot using the unit circle
• find the exact values of complex trigonometric expressions
• understand the relationship between points on the unit circle
• understand how the unit circle relates to radian measure and arc length
• domain and range of the unit circle
• use unit circle concepts to solve problems
✔ Lifetime access to 21 lectures
✔ 2+ hours of high quality content
✔ A community of 2300+ students learning together!
✔ Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
✔ Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Barry Mabillard | Math Animator
Barry Mabillard is an independent developer of math websites aligned to the Canadian mathematics curriculum.
Install the "Trigonometry: The Unit Circle" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.