1. Very Simple Translation Window to access Translate engine Mobile Webpage
2. Automatic Translation upon Copy command (Optional)
3. Transparent When Out of Focused (Adjustable)
4. Able to choose web engine between Google, SDL, and Bing
5. Voice spelling on Google and Bing just like what is available on their webpage.
6. Toast Notification for Newly Translated Text while minimized
[ SmApEx4SoPr ] Small apps extension for Sony products [ sonysmallappsextension ]
This app is FREE! But if you realy enjoy it, please donate through Settings menu :)
Q: On my Device it got crashed on Language Selection. What to do?
A: Please Do The Following
1. Please ACTIVATE the Workaround in the Setting Page first.
2. The Language Selection will be replaced with Android Element once the Workaround is activated.
3. If you don't have crashes, i suggest to not Activate the Workaround.
Q. It's not really a good app, only Browser like app
A. The only way to get free translation is to use the Website approach. To have offline translation it will take quite a challenge to make (for now) plus comparison between translation engine is nice, rather than to be fixed into one service only.
Q: How to activate on copy translation?
A: Click the (Refresh like) button so it's opaque. If it's transparent that indicates the feature is off.
Q: why sometimes the auto copy is not working on data connection?
A: in some cases your mobile operator will add unwanted iframe into the HTML view so the webpage is nested. You can try to refresh it to reload the page so no more nesting.