Tractivity iTrac application provides data capture for job time tracking for mobile work force. The application supports the capture of time, material usage, GPS location, notes, Quantity completed and Estimated time to complete (ETC).
iTrac data connects with Tractivity TracManager system via an Internet connection. User transactions are accessible to TracManager software in real-time indicating the current employee activity in real-time.
To use iTrac in your business, contract Tractivity:
[email protected], www.tractivity.com, 1-888-540-7171
The iTrac application will run in demo mode (connecting to Tractivity demo site) allowing any user to experience the applications behavior. To operate the application using the demo URL address:
1. Enter Web Configuration: iTrac.Tractivity.com
2. Enter User Name: dave
3. Enter Password: dave
4. After the "Get Jobs" operation completes, the Log screen is shown(which is empty) Click on the Begin Job ICON from the menu
5. Then select an employee, job, and activity (phase is optional)
6. Click Accept
7. To begin a new job, repeat step 5
8. To charge material, send a note or other job details select the Job Details menu.
9. At the end of the day, select End Day menu