New Change in Pokémon GO latest version for Android
- Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche, or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
- Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
-Minor bot fixes
As a new generation of Pokémon games , Pokemon Go was recently in a closed beta, and finally Pokémon GO is rolling out on Google Play Store for few countries (AU, NZ), maybe more late in this month. Never mind you can download the latest version Pokémon GO APK on APKPure anytime.
With Pokémon GO, Pokémon fans can discover Pokémon in a whole new world for your own through camera on Android device. Pokémon GO will use the physical location information to find, catch, trade, and battle. When virtual reality meets Pokémon GO, are you ready to experience a fantastic journey today! Join Pokémon GO now.
Note: Pokemon Go is free to download and play, however, pokecoins can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use the feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app(for AU and NZ) player. You can play the Pokemon Go game on Android 4.4 or higher(except the Android N) smartphones not tablets. A network connection is also required, enable gps all the time when you try to catch Pokemon around you.
July 30 - Pokemon Go Fix so many bug and they removed Pokemon player footprint collection in this new version, at least they said they removed already. Update now.
July 20 - Pokemon GO will be available in Japan on both iOS Apple App Store and Google Play Store Android.
July 12- Pokémon GO support the newest Android 7.0 "Nougat" and official launch in German, United Kindom, late in this week all Europe area and part of Asian countries. We will continue to follow up Pokemon Go update.
- Trainers don't have to enter their username and password repeatedly after a force log out.
- Added stability to Pokémon Trainer Club Account Log-in process.
- Resolved issues causing crash.
- Fixed Google Account scope
Even Pokémon GO new v0.29.2 support Android 7.0 "Nougat" but tablet compatibility problem still can't be fixed in this version. It's time to walk out and catch some Pokémon.
July 5 - Pokémon GO Official announced to block all Pokemon Go players outside the beta testing region area Australia and New Zealand. It seems the servers are not ready for the Pokemon Fans from all over the world! We have to wait for the global version release. Hmmm.......i know this news sucks!
Tips for a quick start:
● Level up Pokemon Trainers, explore your very own neighborhoods and cities to capture many Pokemon as you can.
● Pokemon Go use your geography locations and environment, the Pokemon can be found only when you walk around. So let's go to catch some Pokemon.
● Items collection and Pokemon gyms are found at historical and artistic landmarks. Such as museums, art installations, monuments, sculptures, and public artworks will be the place to collect items and replace your Pokeball stores.
● Walk as far as you can. It should be 2 kilometers, 5 kilometers to get the egg which you got from Pokemon-Stop to hatch.
● if you have more budget you really should buy Pokemon Go Plus. Nintendo announced the Pokemon Go Plus would be coming in July alongside the app, and would be priced at $34.99. Now, you can head over to Amazon and pre-order the Pokemon Go Plus.
● Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
For more help and information about how to play Pokémon GO on Android ,you can contact APKPure Team here: https://www.facebook.com/apkpure/
Or you can visit Pokemon Go official FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/PokemonGO/