See http://www.ticavio.com for more details.
Ticavio has tons of professional features:
* completely free, no-obligation trial mode - allows you to enter your email address, and begin trying Ticavio today! (Note: you will have to go through a painless and quick email address verification process.)
* if you have multiple Officers, all share the same configuration
* fully customizable configuration settings, host on your web site, or host on ours
* everything is customizable - input field names, output text, offence specifications (fine amount, discount, penalties, etc)
* use fast pick-lists to speed up data entry and save typing. All pick-lists are fully customizable by you.
* GPS coordinates can be captured (optionally) for each ticket
* discount and penalty dates and amounts are calculated on the device, and can be printed right onto the ticket
* you choose the ticket numbering scheme, and all Officers share it. Change at any time.
* tickets can be created while offline - up to 24 offline tickets for each offline session
* optionally create WARNING tickets
* optionally cancel tickets after issuing
* optional Officer's comments are printed onto the ticket
* optional Internal comments are NOT printed onto the ticket
* No plate on the vehicle you want to ticket? Simply enter the 17-char VIN in the plate field.
* edit any piece of data on any ticket - all revision history is stored and sent to your admin email
* ticket revisions clearly show which fields were changed
* full simulation of the ticket printout on the device allows you to check for accuracy before printing
* photos added to each ticket can originate from the device camera or the device's photo roll
* full eChalking system allows you to digitally store chalk records and review/ticket chalk records
* prints to reliable Bluetooth printers with the help of another stellar Mpowered app - BluePrint
* print on thermal paper rolls, or on thermal plastic (water-proof, weather-proof and rip-proof) rolls
* printing a ticket is virtually instantaneous
* Ticavio can be configured for any language, dialect or local jargon (for example Ticket vs. Citation). Even input fields can be customized to your liking. For example, don't like the term 'Violation' and want to use 'Infraction' instead? No problem. Use the British English spelling of 'Colour'. No problem.
After your trial of the system and you are ready to begin issuing tickets, purchase a licence from Mpowered (contact [email protected]). We will guide you through the process of creating your configuration file, get you up and running, and make sure that your experience with Ticavio is without equal.