Thurst is the first dating app for queer people of all genders!
Thurst is created with love and a critical understanding of queer identity and desirability politics. Our goal is to create a safe space and facilitate sincere connections between users. Let's build the online community we all deserve.
SECURITY AND SAFETY:
1. The primary goal is to create a safe, affirming, and secure platform for queer people of all genders, especially tran and non-binary, and gender non-conforming users.
2. Users will have the option to choose who they interact with and who can message them. We aim to increase user control over their profile's visibility.
3. Thurst will be continuously maintained and will provide frequent updates that include additional security features and filters.
1. Thurst is inclusive of all identities along the gender and sexuality spectrum. We do not currently restrict user registration.
2. Currently, Thurst is in English but will be available in other languages via updates: Spanish, French, and Chinese (Mandarin).
3. Thurst is restricted to users 18 and older.
COMMUNITY BASED INTERACTIONS:
1. Thurst is geo-location based, allowing you to connect with queer people in your area.
2. There are various ways to interact with users on the app, from messaging to video chat and more!
THURST USAGE GUIDELINES:
1. Thurst is intended to be a space to facilitate genuine connections between users. No racism, sexism, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, discrimination, hate speech, or shaming of any kind will be allowed.
2. Violators of Thurst's community guidelines will be suspended and/or banned.
3. Please contact Thurst admin directly for reports of abuse, harassment, and other forms of platform misuse. These reports are taken seriously and users are encouraged to disclose, within their capacity, their negative experiences with another user. Your safety and security is our primary concern!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThurstCo
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThurstHQ
Send any questions, feedback, or concerns to: [email protected]