The Yorkshire Post Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of Yorkshire’s national newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each morning six days a week, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the paper for the past 30 days, including every supplement.
The supplements include:
• The Magazine
• Sports Monday
• Business Tuesday and Business Thursday
• Property Post
• Life and Style
• Country Week
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from YorkshirePost.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth news from around Yorkshire and beyond
• Business – in-depth coverage from the Yorkshire Post's expert business journalists
• Sport – all Yorkshire's football, rugby league and cricket - and more
• Debate – comment and analysis on the key issues affecting Yorkshire and the world
• Rural – the news as it affects Yorkshire's countryside communities
• National – reports and analysis from across the UK
• Lifestyle - the latest art, fashion, music and other lifestyle news from Yorkshire