- clickable links to KJV Bible verses!
- smart design by Android Guidlines!
- read King James Bible mode!
- better perfomance of the text (supported italic words, bold, colours and so on)
- full (each element) day/night support
- easy navigation, 3 tap to get paticular commentary of bible verse
- red letter edition of KJV Bible
- highlight/underline part of commentary
- add notes/bookmarks
- convinient settings: changing font, fontsize, linespace, brightness, red letter
- share part commentary via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and etc
- new search engine
- landscape & portrait support
- fast & easy to use
One of the largest and best-selling homiletical commentary sets of its kind. Directed by editors Joseph Exell and Henry Donald Maurice Spence-Jones, The Pulpit Commentary drew from over 100 authors over a 30 year span to assemble this conservative and trustworthy homiletical commentary set. A favorite of pastors for nearly 100 years, The Pulpit Commentary offers you ideas and insight on "How to Preach It" throughout the entire Bible.
This in-depth commentary brings together three key elements for better preaching:
- Exposition-with thorough verse-by-verse commentary of every verse in the Bible.
- Homiletics-with the "framework" or the "big picture" of the text.
- Homilies-with four to six sermons sample sermons from various authors.
In addition, this set also adds detailed information on biblical customs as well as historical and geographical information, and translations of key Hebrew and Greek words to help you add spice to your sermon.
All in all, The Pulpit Commentary has over 22,000 pages and 95,000 entries from a total of 23 volumes. The go-to commentary for any preacher or teacher of God's Word.