¤ Add temporary contacts numbers to your favourite contact manager application! ¤
How often have you needed to save a phone number that you only needed for a specific amount of time?
Now you can do it without cluttering your contact list with contacts that you will never use again!
Every time you complete a call from/to an unknown number, Temporary Contacts will show a popup that will allow you to add that number as a temporary contact. All temporary contacts will appear in your normal contact manager application as well as in Temporary Contacts, and will get removed from your contact manager application as soon as they are expired!
$ The application is completely free! No hidden charges or ads! $
→ Works for both incoming and outgoing calls
→ Popup at end of call the allows you to easily add a new temporary contact or temporary number
→ Option to manually add a number as a temporary contact or temporary number from inside the application
→ Caller ID - For added temporary numbers or temporary contacts, if you receive/make calls to them, the contact will be displayed when call is initiated or received.
→ Easy tutorial the explains how to use the application and how to add temporary contacts
★ Featured on ★
• Geektime - "Successful and useful idea." (http://www.geektime.co.il/weekly-apps-6-10-15/)
★ Developed ★
Developed by 2 people in a hackathon!
• READ PHONE STATUS – This is needed to detect when you complete a call so that we can show the "add contact" dialog
• READ CONTACTS – Used to monitor contacts expiration
• WRITE CONTACTS - Used to add and remove the temporary contacts from your contacts manager application.
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (draw over other apps) - this will be used only to show the "add contact" dialog.
Temporary Contacts Numbers does not provide your personal information to anyone.
If you find any bugs in the application, please send us an email with your feedback and we promise we will work on it promptly.