Term ropes, knots and snares are familiar in scouts. However, there is often a misconception about ropes, knots and snares. These three things are often interpreted the same. Though literally, these three things have different meanings. Ropes are objects used in knots and meshes. The knot is a string bond with a rope. Wrap is a bond of rope with 1 object such as a bond between the rope with 1 stick. The bond is a bond between the rope with 2 objects such as the bond between the rope with 2 sticks.
But you know, nodes, snares, or bonds have a variety of types including:
1. Life node Uses: To bind poles and easily open again
2. Dead knot Uses: To connect 2 pieces of the same rope and not slippery (dry)
3. Twins knot Uses: To connect 2 pieces of the same rope in wet conditions
4. Knot poles Usefulness: Its purpose To bind the living things / neck of the animal so that the tied is not entangled, and to tether the animal strap on the tree so that the animal can move freely.
5. The base node Usage: Point for beginning of bond to tie the rope to pole / wood.
6. Anchor node Usefulness: Its purpose To make an emergency stretcher or buckle bucket / bucket.
7. Moored knot Usage: Its purpose To start the bond and used to drag and pull the beam.
8. The knot of the end of the rope Usefulness: The point is that the string on the end of the rope is not easily removed.
9. Knot / woven chains Usefulness: The purpose is to shorten the rope while strengthening the rope.
10. Woven knot Usefulness: Use to connect 2 ropes that are not as large and dry.
11. Twisted knot Uses: Use to connect two ropes of the same size that are not wet or slippery.
12. Knot lasso Usefulness: The use to tie the animal's neck.
13. Knot seat Usefulness: Use to lift or lower objects or people fainted.
14. Knot knot Usefulness: A. To tie the animal fastening straps to the pole and easily release again. B. To descend to the abyss or from the top of the tree.
15. Knot eight Usefulness: To create a rope / rope penitian for creeping.
16. Single Fisherman Knot Known as the Single Fisherman's Node, Not too easy to release after being weighed down heavily. In the use of this knot less popular with Double Fisherman Knot.
If you need a reference on how to tie a string, a knot, a snare you may have to download this app, this application provides some references to the rigging.
Excess app: - easy to use - no need internet connection (offline) - memory-saving - light applications - can be a reference material for practice - etc.