TechneMine is smart R&D solution to manage R&D information as a technology asset. It provides the systematic and integrated management of R&D process information that consists of materials, process conditions, and products, as well as reporting preparation and data analysis. It would improve productivity and competitiveness by managing their technology development information as an asset.
2. Key Functions
- Hierarchically-controlled security model
- Ability to reconstruct complex dynamic experiments
- Conceptual visualization, flexible reporting and seamless data transfer
- Materials, formulation, experiment and workflow registration and scientifically-aware search throughout the process
- Side by side comparison of multiple labnotes
- Trend analysis and trade-off optimization of batch experiments
- Preservation of prediction model, chart and best practice data
- The ability to predict responses and screen parameters by model
- Signing and approval procedure : status change and time authentication (21 CFR PART 11)
3. Introduction to Components
TechneMine is composed of six modules; Base(Platform module), IMS(Inventory Management System), MMS(Material Management System), AMS(Assay Management System), WMS(Workflow Management System), and BMS(Batch Management System).
All modules are deployed through the TechneMine Base, which provides system environment setup, project management, security control, auditing and logging statistics. Administrator can customize the system environment by defining custom data fields, environment variables, units, category class, library and property and so on.
2) IMS: Inventory Management System
IMS stores information about materials, including associated chemical properties, containers, locations and stock on-hand. Researchers can search, browse and consume containers of materials for the execution of experiments. IMS also allows the tracking of material container distribution throughout the laboratory.
3) MMS: Material Management System
MMS manages the registration of material information, chemical structures, reference and analysis data, and enables search by various index, variable and chemical structure. The TechneMine platform links MMS to the workflow management system (WMS) and the assay management system (AMS).
4) AMS: Assay Management System
The AMS module allows the registration, storage, search and retrieval of single-step or unit processes in the laboratory. It provides a consistent approach for managing all labnote information across the organization including material, operations and process conditions
5) WMS: Workflow Management System
The WMS module defines and maps complex multi-step R&D workflows. WMS empowers researchers to build dynamic labnotes, consisting of unit functions and multi-stage processes that mimic production and development workflows. WMS provides a fully-integrated sample tracking, genealogy and process history view of the experiment. The WMS module also manages operations, process conditions, analytical and statistical quality information about materials and formulations.
6) BMS: Batch Management System
BMS provides design of experiment (DOE) functionality for discovery screening or the development optimization of materials, formulations and labnotes. The BMS module can be used to input, search and build models from experimental data, to optimize process conditions and parameters.
Visit our homepage : http://www.technemine.com/
Q&A : [email protected]
TechneMine Mobile v0.9.0
- Provide the material details using the barcode of the stock.
- Provide the confirmation for server information in setting.
- Other bug fixed.
Keywords: 테크네마인, Management System, Research, Information