Explore the Berlin subway and feel like a true train driver with this amazing passenger train simulator. Lots of unexplored train routes, numerous train stations to visit, this train driving simulator is really amazing! Be prepared to make an unforgettable train ride in this subway simulator 3D.
Created in 1902, the Berlin Subway never stops to amaze and attract people by its punctuality! 10 lines, 150 km of pure joy, smoothness and comfort. It's thought through so well, everybody wants to know what's inside. What does it feel like, be a Train Driver driver and control entire metro trains? Now you have the unique possibility to do just that! The untergrund bahn is waiting for new drivers and explorers!
HOW TO PLAY Subway Simulator 4 - Berlin:
- You have the entire metro trains switch panel in your control.
- As soon as you arrive at a Berlin station, use the door button to make the doors open.
- Wait for the passengers to take their seats then use the door button again to close the doors.
- Now the train ride journey starts!
Control the train like a pro train driver, explore winding train routes, visit various train stations. Forget that it is just a passenger train simulator and make a true train ride!
Use the lever on the left to adjust the appropriate speed according to the signs. If you speed up too much, you will get a ticket. In the upper right corner there's a passenger counter. Take as many passengers as you can to gain the highest score. Don't forget to be punctual and don't miss a single Berlin station!
Subway Simulator 4 - Berlin FEATURES:
- Realistic subway simulator 3D: you are in full control of the switch panel of metro trains;
- Train driving simulator with amazing high-quality 3D graphics;
- Beautiful train stations to visit and various train routes to drive;
- Amazing train driver experience; Visit each Berlin station
- Several metro trains of Berlin subway to choose from;
- Passenger train simulator with passengers and tickets counter.
The appearance of the maps and train stations presented in this game may be inaccurate. The developer disclaims any responsibility for possible inaccuracies.