Stolen House APK
The description of Stolen House
(without 8,9 and 10). The goal of the game is to finish with more cards in your deck than your opponent.
- The dealer deals 4 different cards to the table, and 3 to each
player. Two cards are different only when their numbers are not the same.
- Next, each player checks if he has two or three equal cards in his
hand. In that case, the player calls "Pair" or "3 of a kind" and the opponent
must give you one or two cards respectively from the bottom of his house. If the other player hasn't enough cards in his house to satisfy the debt, he accumulates it.
- After checking the hands, the turn begins. After choosing a card to
play, two things can happen:
1- There isn't an equal card on the table, so the player leaves it on
an empty space on the table.
2 - There is an equal card, so the player gets that card, and all the
inmediately higher. For example, in the table are: QKA27 and the player plays a K, he gets a KKA2 that puts at the top of his house.
The opponent's house card also counts in our play and we can steal his
house, with the condition that if in the table there is an equal card, it has preference and we must take this one first.
- If a player plays a card without winning any card, and inmediately
after we play the same card, we call "I step you!" and we get a card from his house.
- If after playing a card, there aren\'t cards on the table, we call
"Clean table!" and we get a card from the opponent's house.
- At the end of the 6th round, if there are cards on the table, the last
player who has won a card gets all. After that, the houses' size are checked, and wins the player with a bigger house. In case of draw, the dealer loses.
- The first player who wins the agreed number of games, wins.
- Stolen House 1.0 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Update on: 2016-07-27
APK File SHA1: dca7901a6aeb4381e732c344db1a16141fe2c011