ssparkl also provides a complete multimedia experience by supporting interactive features for eBooks and is simple to use, with a great look and feel. It has been designed keeping you, the reader in mind and includes many more appealing features like the
• Ability to manage your books in easy to use “Bookshelves”. You can sort books in your library by: Title, Author, Date added etc.
• Display books in Bookshelf as thumbnails, covers or as a list(detailed view).
• Highlight key words and phrases easily with annotation support.
• Seamless search and navigation capabilitieswithin text, TOC, annotations, highlights in your eBooks.
• Full support for Table of Contents.
• Adjust the size of text to make reading easier by using zoom option.
• Print accessibility depending on DRM settings.
• View progress bar in reading mode to know the percent of the eBook read.
• Browse and search commercial eBook titles from within the ssparkl application.
• Invoke online dictionary in separate browser.
• Take advantage of theme settings and other viewing features to enhance readability.
• Synchronize furthest page read, bookmarks and highlights across devices.
• Support for both reflowable content where a book’s text is optimized for display on any screen size and fixed layout content where the page layout of a book is always maintained.
For further information, please access http://www.ssparkl.com/.