"Bagalamukhi" is derived from "Bagala" (distortion of the original Sanskrit root "valgā") and "mukha", meaning "bridle" and "face", respectively. Thus, the name means one whose face has the power to capture or control. She thus represents the hypnotic power of the Goddess. Another interpretation translates her name as “crane faced”.
Bagalamukhi has a golden complexion and her dress is yellow. She sits in a golden throne in the midst of an ocean of nectar full of yellow lotuses. A crescent moon adorns her head. Two descriptions of the goddess are found in various texts- The Dwi-Bhuja (two handed), and the Chaturbhuja (Four handed).
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Sri Baglamukhi Chalisa offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Sri Baglamukhi Chalisa basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.