Some believe the first part 'Ananda Lahari' (first 41 stanzas) was etched on mount Meru by Lord Ganesha himself and the remaining part 'Sundarya Lahari' (next 59 stanzas) was added by Adi Shankara himself.
These 100 stanzas are supposed to be the foremost among Mantra literature.
It is also believed that by making suitable yantras and reciting particular stanzas and worshipping the yantras, almost anything can be obtained in the world.
When you decide to read through Soundarya Lahari, study each sloka carefully, churn them in your heart.
Let your mind find the divine bliss.
* Audio Options - Slokas Pronunciation - Provides the audio version of the Slokas to correctly pronounce or understand on how to chant the slokas in a right way
* Chanting Repeat - Provides settings to control the number of times the Slokas audio can be played or chanted. Defaults to one.
* Contains Information on the literal meaning of Slokas & Yantras
* Contains Information on how to worship the particular Slokas & Yantras
* Contains Information on the Benefits of the particular Slokas & Yantras
* Share the Slokas to any Social or Online Medium such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, SMS, Email etc.
* Maxmize/Minmize mode to view the Slokas/Meaning/Worship/Benefits in full screen
* Fullscreen Yantras for better clarity