The description of Solitaire
Build four stacks of cards, one for each suit, in ascending order, from ace to king.
Solitaire is played with a single deck of 52 cards.
The game begins with 28 cards arranged into seven columns.
The first column contains one card, the second has two cards, and so on.
The top card in each column is face up, the rest are face down.
Four Home stacks are positioned at the upper-left corner.
This is where you build the piles needed to win.
Each Home stack must start with an ace.
If you don't have any, you'll have to move cards between columns until you uncover one.
You can't move cards between columns at random, however.
Columns must be built in descending order, from king to ace.
So you can place a 10 on a jack, but not on a 3.
As an added twist, cards in columns must also alternate red and black.
You aren't limited to moving single cards.
You can also move sequentially organized runs of cards between columns.
Just touch the deepest card in the run and drag them all to another column.
If you run out of moves, you'll have to draw more cards by touching the deck in the upper-right corner.
If the deck runs out, touch its outline on the table to reshuffle it.
You can move a card to the Home stack either by dragging it or by double-touching it.
- Solitaire 1.2.22 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.2.22 (39) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Update on: 2018-05-14
APK File SHA1: 872574543a38155a307f2a8c4472decfabb1dc47
What's new: Error Correction
- Solitaire 1.2.21 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.19 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.18 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.12 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.11 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.10 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Solitaire 1.2.9 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Asphalt 9: Legends - 2018’s New Arcade Racing Game (Unreleased)
- Download XAPK