The description of Snow Removal
This powerful, user-friendly app by TimeLockDocs with embedded code requirements is designed for the facility and maintenance industries, specifically inspectors, civil engineers, residential snow removal companies, professional snow removal contractors, project and property managers, service technicians, schools, universities, city, county, provincial and public works officials as well as home owners.
The documentation process for the removal of snow has become increasingly tedious and demanding due to increased client expectations and the complexity of the property layout, timing and potential for legal litigation. The traditional method of no documentation has created excessive and costly litigation for today’s property owners both private and public.
The Snow Removal Application provides a consistent, streamlined documentation and signoff process for field workers to use from beginning of work to signoff. It leverages smartphone technology with our patent-pending, time-locked documentation process that includes embedded photos watermarked with time, date, ambient temperature, and GPS location, in addition to sorting, storing, and emailing documents and enabling signature capture (E-Sign) with Cloud syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
Areas cleared of snow may be selected and auto-filled into the document. This document satisfies most insurance documentation. Images of driveways, sidewalks and parking lots can be captured and time-date stamped into the certification document.
• Creates secure, digital certification documentation in minutes. (Say goodbye to lost or damaged paperwork.)
• Areas removed of snow may be selected and documentation of treatment added can be auto-filled into the document.
• Embeds photos-stamped with time, date, ambient temp, GPS location.
• Satisfies most insurance requirements.
• E-signoff for multiple signatures of inspectors, project managers, homeowners, etc.
• Emails professionally documented, certified PDFs.
• Time-locked, encrypted data fields-prevent errors and data tampering.
• Organizes and stores files by date, worksite, property, and client.
• Improves accountability-gives clients, engineers, and architects detailed proof of work.
• Designed for field use with no internet or server connections needed.
• Cloud storage and syncing on multiple devices (iOS).
• No ads.