• Supported Protocol: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
• Supported Soft switches: Any RFC 3261standard SIP softswitches.
• Supported Codec’s: g729, AMR, GSM and g711.
• Supported Platforms: Symbian, Android, iPhone, windows pc version
• Network Optimizing: The “Simple Dialer Plus” having the scope of using operator wise optimized network profile.
• Making and receiving SIP calls
• Call using WIFI, 4G,3G or EDGE
• Making and receiving SIP calls from behind any VoIP obstruction /firewalls
• Enhanced Phone Book
• Redial button, Caller ID, Call status
• Destination , rate, Time, call status logs
• Sending and receiving SMS over SIP protocol
• Multiple active calls support
• Echo cancellation
• Summary window showing last call cost and duration
• Balance Display, IVR Support
• Loudspeaker, Hold, Audio control
• DNS SRV, STUN support with STUN discovery
• Built-in tunnel for passing through VoIP obstruction
• Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
• Branding (Simple Dialer Branding and as of clients Branding/Requirement)
Tips for Service Provider
Create your demo :: https://www.simple-dialer.com/index.php?page=Demo
after fillup and submit, check your email for activation links.
Available on Multiple Platforms
Customizable on clients demand (Header , Footer , Branding, Colour ,Theme)
Making and receiving call and SMS over SIP protocol
Faster connections to originator
Bandwidth saving up to 50%
Call using WiFi, 4G,3G, wifi or EDGE
Tips for End User
As per your requirement based on mobile brand, download and install.
After installation, you will be prompted for Operator ID, SIP ID, SIP Pass, VoIP Number.
For any issue regarding Simple Dialer you can contact our support 24/7/365.