Do you want:
- To know what your applications are doing without you knowing?
- To know where your applications are sending data?
- To know how safe is your application?
- To voice your privacy and security concerns?
- To notify others of potential security and privacy invasive applications?
Then this application is for YOU!
This application was developed by the Community Imaging research group, at the University of Oulu in Finland.
We conduct research on the development of tools, techniques, and theories to study communities of people through their use of technology. Our research draws on human-computer interaction, ubiquitous computing, social network analysis, behavioural analysis, and data mining techniques.
More information about us: http://comag.oulu.fi
Email us here: [email protected]
=== Data statement ===
Securacy does not collect any personal data. The only data it collects is:
- Your explicit ratings and concerns;
- The applications you use, install, remove and update (to notify you of securacy concerns);
- The details of the network connections that your applications use to send/receive data. This only includes the IP addresses of the servers, and the ports used by the connection. No other data is collected about network connections.
=== Use of data ===
By using Securacy, you confirm that you understand what data is collected, and you agree to all this data to be used for academic research, and for writing academic publications.