The SECTOR Network is an application ecosystem of popular business apps wrapped with added security features and IT management capabilities to meet the stringent needs of enterprise IT. The SECTOR Network ensures these apps have been authorized by enterprise IT administrators to ensure a fully managed, secure environment.
SME for SECTOR is based on SME's Android Cloud File Manager, which is the Android client for Storage Made Easy's private Enterprise File Share and Sync Solution.
The SME Solution supports over 45 Cloud Providers and enables secure corporate file sharing with joined up policies across all corporate and cloud datsa stores. It can also be used as a standalone Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS) solution with private cloud such as OpenStack, CleverSafe, Cloudian, Amazon S3 compatible Clouds or those based on FTP or WebDav (that may utilise SAN or NAS data stores).
Support for S3 compatible Clouds include: Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in the background using a task engine), all of which can be audited using the build in Audit Manager.
- Folder Sync between device and Clouds. This can be scheduled and includes Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Securely upload files directly from an Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device securely held within the sector application space until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a secure unique URL with link expiry and/or password protection
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to a SME Appliance.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, it is used.
Also supports tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.
*** If you require personal use only please search for SME Cloud File Manager in Google Play***