The description of SCS
*1 Sep 2014*
Associate notes with cases. Notes once associated, will be visible in all future listings of the case
*17 July 2014*
*Stakeholders (Clients,Seniors, Juniors, Councils, etc) functionality*
You can now map your cases to a Stakeholder and the system will automatically inform your stakeholders when their case is listed. All you have to do is just access the 'clients' sub-menu, which can be found below each case. Once the mapping is done, the app will automatically notify you at 9 PM (time can be change to suit your schedule) with a list of stakeholder notifications to send. You can choose to notify each stakeholder via sms or email or both. THE SMS WILL BE SENT FROM YOUR MOBILE. Email sending requires one time linking with your Gmail account. Sending email is totally free of cost.
SCS has finally arrived on your android device ! Works seamlessly with Android mobiles and tablets having android 2.3.3 and above.
This App automatically downloads case listing information directly from the official causelist displayed on the high court website, unlike the other apps, where you have to do all the data entry work manually. You just have to enter all the lawyer names or law firms, by which your cases are listed or the case numbers you wish to track, only once at the time of installation and the app will automatically keep you informed on a daily basis. You can edit the info later (if needed) by visiting the my account section in the app.
SCS stands for Short Causelist Service. It is a revolutionary software, designed to facilitate the process of causelist information delivery for advocates practicing in Indian High Courts. Your daily, weekly, monthly, supplementary, causelist will be available on a daily basis right on your mobile screen. When a new list is displayed on the high court website or when your cases get updated, the app will notify you.
This app features :
- Seven days planner - This is one shot information for all your listings in the next seven days
- Universal search to search for your cases by justice name, party name or case numbers
- Daily High Court Board / Causelist containing only your cases.
- Android notifications on case update
- Share the listing information with your clients, colleagues, seniors or juniors via email, whatsapp, SMS, google hangout, Facebook, Skype, line and all other data sharing apps installed on your mobile.
- Track cases by Lawyer name or Case Number
- Keep all stakeholders informed !
- Now you can associate notes with cases ! Once a note is attached to a case, it will be visible with creation date on all future listings of the case.
*** This app is currently free for all existing subscribers of SCS. All new customer will get a free trial and after the trial period has expired, a subscription has to be purchased.***
Get information about your past, present and future listings on the causelist of :
Bombay High Court, Aurangabad High Court, Nagpur High Court,
Jaipur High Court, Jodhpur high Court,
Andhra Pradesh High Court,
Calcutta High Court,
Jabalpur High Court, Indore High Court, Gwalior High Court,
Delhi High Court,
Gujarat High Court,
Madras High Court
(New Courts being added pretty soon)
No more waiting for the messenger to deliver the causelists at your doorstep, no more relying on peons or clerks to deliver the information to you, no more waste of time at the high court notice board area. SCS delivers the right information to you, through the right medium.
********How to Use this application********
- If you are an existing subscriber of SCS, i.e, you are already receiving SMS messages on your mobile device from VM-SCSMRS, just contact us for your one time activation PIN
- If you are a new customer, just fill out your basic details in the relevant section and you will start receiving your case information instantly
For more details about how SCS works and for the complete terms and conditions of usage, please visit http://scs.mrsoftwares.in