The world's most secure mobile app for voice and text is now available to the public.
Scrambl3's “Cloaking” (Dark Internet Tunnels™) architecture is a game changer to protect mobile privacy, developed for Top Secret Classified Communication and now available to the public.
When Scrambl3 users communicate with each other, Scrambl3 creates a “Dark Internet Tunnel™” between their smartphones. This Tunnel cloaks the calls and texts by making them invisible on the Internet.
Free public beta requires only an e-mail address and an Android phone.
Here are examples of sensitive information that Scrambl3 is designed to protect:
• Insider information for Publicly Traded Corporations
• Trade Secrets and Intellectual Property
• Confidential Customer and Personnel Information
• Pending Litigation and Contract Negotiations
• Top Secret and below Classified Communication
• Pending Legislation
• Personal Relationships
• Sensitive Health and Medical Information
Go to www.Scrambl3.com to create your Scrambl3 name and activate your free Beta/Test Drive account. Only an email address is required to sign-up.
• Create your Black Book listing of other Scrambl3 members. For the ultimate in privacy, only those persons can call or text you.
• A “Presence” feature tells you if persons in your Black Book are connected and ready to receive your secure call or text.
• You create a unique Scrambl3 name that is comprised of letters, numbers and special characters instead of a traditional phone number.
• Your Scrambl3 calls and texts take place within your own Virtual Private Network (VPN) and employees encryption algorithms that were developed for Top Secret Classified Communication.
• Your calls and texts are not stored on servers where they can be hacked.
• Calls and texts are free when using WiFi. We recommend an unlimited Data Plan with your carrier if you want to use 3G/4G for making calls and sending texts.