The Scootle app for Android allows teachers in Australia to use Scootle on the go.
Scootle is a tool with many thousands of digital curriculum resources, supported by powerful search and browse functions. It includes classroom resources and teacher reference materials. Scootle's features enable teachers to organise lessons, share content with students and collaborate with colleagues. Scootle is a service freely available to all teachers across Australia. It is delivered by Education Services Australia on behalf of the Australian Government and the Australian states and territories.
Scootle can be found on your desktop computer at http://www.scootle.edu.au.
• Compatible with Flash digital curriculum resources
• Users can access all digital curriculum resources in Scootle, including interactive classroom resources, teacher ideas and lesson sequences
• Many resources are aligned to the Australian Curriculum
• Students can access resources via a student PIN
• You must be a registered user of Scootle to use this app
• Only teachers in Australian schools and licensed Australian education organisations can register to use Scootle
• Your device must be connected to the internet to use this app – a WiFi connection is recommended
• Many Scootle learning objects require you to drag and drop objects, and were designed to be used with a mouse. If you experience issues with dragging and dropping, or clicking does not work as expected, use one of the following options in the settings menu:
• Theatre Mode, which prevents the screen from scrolling when dragged
• Virtual Mouse, which allows you to drag objects by moving the cursor with two fingers on the touchpad.
This tablet application was developed in conjunction with CloudMosa inc.