The earliest known mention of Saraswati as a goddess is in Rigveda. She has remained significant as a goddess from the Vedic age through modern times of Hindu traditions. Some Hindus celebrate the festival of Vasant Panchami (the fifth day of spring) in her honour, and mark the day by helping young children learn how to write alphabets on that day. The Goddess is also revered by believers of the Jain religion of west and centralIndia, as well as some Buddhist sects.
Saraswati Chalisa Features:
• Completely offline app. No internet connection required after downloaded.
• Use Bell, conch (Shankh) and Garlend (Flower maala) with only single tap.
• Hindi and English lyrics.
• Text in synchronized with audio. So you can read while listen The Saraswati Chalisa.
• Set Saraswati Chalisa as Ringtone.
• Set Saraswati Goddess current picture as Wallpaper.
• Goddess Saraswati pictures Changing meanwhile playing chalisa.
• Run application in background also. You can have notifications of playing chalisa.
• Realistic environment like temple inside app gives you peace of mind.