* Parser of a text:
*** Normalizes: parser checks text for and fixes bad characters and duplicates of punctuation, proper spacing before and after punctuation. Also it splits too long words in smaller ones. After that text is becoming easier to comprehend.
*** Emphasizes: every word is processed in order to choose emphasis position - red letter's one, which gains maximum of your attention and helps you recognize the word in the fastest way.
*** Sets delay(optional): when you reading on such a speed, you can miss an essence of sentence. Therefore, parser sets gentle delays before punctuation, on digits and on long words to help you grasp information clearly.
* Handy controls:
*** You can change speed on the go - just swipe to top or bottom.
*** To pause or play just tap the reader's window.
* Storage of incomplete readings:
* Preview of next words in a paragraph (opitonal).
* Dark theme to comfortable reading in the night.
* Optional font size.
SOURCES OF TEXT
* Clipboard: you can simply paste text to Readily.
* Shared text: simply share to Readily from Flipboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Google Keep, Evernote, etc.
* File storage: choose .txt, .epub or .fb2 file to read using Readily.
If you know some other language and want to help - please, contact me, I'd appreciate it a lot!
This app is under MIT License: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/infm/Readily/master/LICENSE.txt
Libraries and code:
* Paul Burke and Ian Lake for aFileChooser
* Peter Karich for snacktory
* Paul Siegmann for epublib
* daimajia for AndroidViewAnimations
* Griko Nibras for Flex: http://grikomsn.deviantart.com/art/Flex-361665214
Ideas and inspiration:
* Catherine Lyubchenko
* Dayana Shevchenko
* Lesha Sushkov
* Anton Bredykhin
* Kizka Alexander