- To view and start reading a file, transfer it from your phone by selecting Reader when opening txt file or sharing text content.
- Long tap in the Reader app on Android Wear to access all transferred text files.
- To change font size, use "pinch to zoom"
- Larger files are split to 10 kB pages when viewing. Long tap for navigation and additional options.
- To avoid issues with encodings, make sure text file is saved as UTF-8.
Possible use cases:
- Actual standalone book/ebook reader (file size doesn't matter, sending 1 MB ebook is fine)
- Cheat sheet (utilizing small font size)
- Grocery list or other note (shared from phone note app)
Support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/app-reader-android-wear-standalone-text-t2976699