2. It is reported on the authority of Abu Dharr that he said: "Allah's Messenger (SAW) said": "I was given the final verses of Surath Al-Baqarah from a treasure trove beneath the Throne; no Prophet before me was given them." (Ahmad)
3. On the authority of 'Abdullah, it is reported that: "When Allah's Messenger (SAW) was taken on a nocturnal journey (to the seven heavens), he arrived at Sidrat al-Muntaha- a tree in the seventh Heaven and it is at the entrance to the seventh. All things which ascend from the earth stop and are held there as do all things which descend from above (It is with regard to this that).
Allah (SWT) said: "Behold! the Lote tree was shrouded with that which shrouds." (Qur'an 53: 16) He (the narrator) said: "It (that which shrouded the tree) was (a covering of) golden butterflies." He further added: "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) was given three things: He was given five prayers, he was given the concluding verses of Surat Al-Baqarah and forgiveness of sins for those (of his community) who do not associate partners with Allah (SWT)." (Muslim)
4. It is reported from 'Uqbah Ibn 'Amir Al-Juhani (RA) that he said that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: "Recite the last two verses from Surat Al-Baqarah, for I was given them from a treasure trove beneath the Throne" (Ahmad)
5. It is reported on the authority of Hudhaifah that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: "We have been favoured over the rest of mankind with three things: I was given these verses from the end of Surat Al- Baqarah from a house of treasure located beneath the Throne: None before me has been given them, and they will not be given to anyone after me." (Narrated by Ibn Mardawaih)
6. It is reported on the authority of 'Ali (RA) that he said: "I do not consider it fitting for anyone who has understood Islam to sleep (at night) until he has recited AyatAl- Kursi-and the ending of Surat Al-Baqarah, for they are a gift to your Prophet (SAW) from the treasure which lies beneath the Throne." (Narrated by Ibn Mardawaih)
7. It is reported on the authority of An-Nu'man Ibn Basheer from the Prophet (SAW) that he said: "Verily, Allah (SWT) wrote something two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, then He (SWT) sent down from it two verses with which He (SWT) sealed (ended) Surat Al-Baqarah (the cow), and if they are not recited in any house for three nights, Satan approaches it."
(Al-Hakim narrated it thus, and declared it authentic in accordance with the conditions of acceptance applied by Muslim)
8. It is reported from Sa'eed and Ibn 'Abbas that they said that the Messenger of Allah SAW used to laugh when he read the last verses of Surat Al Baqarah and Ayat Al- Kursi and he would say: "Verily, they are both from the treasure of Allah (SWT), which lies beneath the Throne." And when he recited: "Whoever does evil will be recompensed accordingly." (Qur'an 4: 123)
And: (And that man will have nothing except what he strives for and that [the fruit of] his striving will be seen, then will he be rewarded with a reward complete.) (Qur'an 53: 39-41), then he would sit back, at ease." (Narrated by Ibn Mardawaih)