The description of Question Roulette
Do you need an app for public speaking training to prep for an interview, a sales pitch, a presentation, a party, a relationship talk, or another scenario? You can use Question Roulette for speech skills training and interview questions training! This innovative communication skills app helps you practice and track your improvement.
How the Question Roulette app works:
- Question Roulette prompts you with a tough question or objection, on topics including general business, relationship, life purpose, party banter, and many other situations that require strong communication skills.
- Record your response, listen back to what you said, and read the transcript of your answer.
- Get immediate feedback about your time speaking, use of filler language, and pace of speech.
- Save your best recordings, rate how you did with self-assessments, and track your improvement.
- Share your best responses and get feedback from your colleagues or teammates on your speech skills.
Here are some of the questions or objections you can practice answering for communications training:
• “You’re not qualified.”
• “What do you want to do with your life?”
• “We’re happy with our current provider.”
• “Where is this relationship going?”
Practicing out loud is the best way to prepare for an interview or presentation, and our communication skills app makes it easy and fun. Improve your performance and build confidence before you ever get in the room.
You can experience interview questions training in three different modes: choose the objection yourself, get one roulette question asked randomly with time to warm up, or get one question at random and start speaking immediately.
In the “Choose Category” screen, you can choose a topic area and then pick the question you want to practice answering for basic speech training. You can see the default questions or ones you created yourself (if you own a “Group Account”).
Make your speech skills training more challenging by answering questions one after another. In this mode, the app chooses a question for you at random that you are prompted to answer. You can think, prepare yourself, and start answering when you feel ready.
Ready to take your speech skills training to a next level? The Rapid Fire mode challenges you to answer questions without having the time to prepare a response. In this mode, this speech skills app chooses a question at random for you, and you need to begin answering it when the three-second countdown ends.
Metrics for Recorded Answers:
Once you record an answer, Question Roulette creates a transcript and shows metrics for your response, such as time speaking, filler language used, and words per second. Our communication skills app gives you concrete feedback on how you did and and suggests tips and videos to help you improve your speech skills.
Self-Assessment and Feedback:
After you review your answer and do a self-assessment, you can delete or replay your recording, as well as save it for future reference. If you want to get feedback on your answers from other users, you can share it. Both the self-assessment and feedback are rated from 1 to 5 stars.
You can purchase the Exclusive World and unlock more questions in our speech training app. You’ll get exclusive access to 25+ additional questions related to job interviews, start-ups, and entrepreneurship!
Download the Question Roulette App to start working on your communication skills today with speech skills training and interview questions training!