• Ask and respond to questions
• Add pictures, videos or voice messages to your posts
• Edit, delete, forward or follow posts
• Create or join private or public groups
• Follow other doctors or Q&A feeds
As the community grows, the faster and more informed your decision-making will be.
There are many potential uses for Qirri™. Here are just a few situations where Qirri™ can help:
• Facilitating communications between members of a hospital team, wherever they may be (onsite/offsite) and whatever they may be doing (clinic between patients or on the ward).
• Facilitating referrals between specialists within a hospital, between different hospitals or campuses, or between community and hospital care.
• Coordinating cases to be discussed during multidisciplinary team meetings.
• As an educational tool for sharing experiences, presentations and making quizzes.
• Polling peers on differential diagnoses, or preferred investigations and treatments.
• Discussing and generating ideas for future research.
If you have used Qirri™ in any other capacity, or would like to make suggestions on how we can improve Qirri™, then we would love to hear from you at [email protected].