Once upon a time there lived a poor miller who had three sons. When the miller died he left his mill to his eldest son and his donkey to his second son. Unfortunately all that was left for his third son, Peter, was the family cat, Puss.
One day, while Peter and Puss were resting near a fast stream, a little old lady approached. She was much to feeble to make it across the water herself and asked Peter if he might help her. Peter helped her to cross and in return, she gave him a pair of boots. Peter tried to put the boots on but they did not fit him. He was just about to throw the boots away when his curious cat put his paws in. Then Peter heard someone say, "O these fit me perfectly. "Peter was flabbergasted! It was Puss! His cat was talking like a human.
Puss asked Peter to wait while he wanted to go to the king to attend to some business at the king's palace. What would Puss do next? Will he help Peter somehow?
- Original music and sound
- Exuberant colorful illustrations
- Interactive story-telling with impeccable effects
- 18 pages for kids to enjoy
- Fabulous fun filled activities like spot the difference, coloring game and card designing
- Audio on/off
- Graphics and animation adapted for children
- Text highlighting and brilliant narration
The tale is sure to give a memorable experience to its readers only with Story Time.