The answer is: Java. Java is the most commonly used programming language in the world. Get started learning Java today, and in a few days with this Java Tutorial for Beginners you'll be a pro. To make your life a bit easier, you will learn Java from scratch using the NetBeans environment.
Java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing.
This course is the beginning portion of a larger course called Learn Java from Scratch, where you can learn many more beginner's topics, as well as intermediate and advanced topics.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
• Get started programming with Java
• Understand basic programming concepts
• Lifetime access to 9 lectures
• A community of 2800+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"Some people can teach, and some can't; this guys does an outstanding job!"
- (Lime Ajax ) ★★★★★
"helped me more than intro to java for dummies"
- (Luigie Nunez) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Stone River eLearning | A top Udemy eLearning provider
At Stone River eLearning, we're very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. From technology, to business, to education, we have you covered.
Install the "Programming Tutorials - Java" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.