Make screenshots and keep them privately. Chat apps can't detect them anymore.
Some of the messaging apps detect screenshots you made from conversations. They notify person, you're chatting with, about the fact that you save a screenshot. Now you can save screenshots absolutely confidential.
This app doesn't work with protected apps, like Netflix, Chrome incognito, Tor Browser, private Telegram chat, banking apps, etc. You will get black screen or just an error.
How it ensures privacy?
All files are saved into hidden directory. The app doesn't broadcast any message about new screenshot. Any other app can't access screenshots directly. Only you can browse them, share or delete.
How it works?
The app launches 'presentation' mode on your device and captures the whole screen's content. It displays draggable button which saves the current picture from screen into a file.
How to use?
● Press START button
● Grant permissions to allow capturing content of display
● Press screenshot button in order to make screenshot
● Press and hold screenshot button in order to return back to app
● Press STOP button in order to exit from 'presentation' mode
● Android 7 and higher: you can put a shortcut into the Quick Settings drawer
● Android 7.1 and higher: hold app's icon to reveal shortcut for quick Start/Stop
What's New in the Latest Version 1.17.3
Last updated on Feb 4, 2023
- Resolved defect with notes on main screen