In a changing landscape we recognize that knowledge is a commodity – it’s how we think, adapt and build enduring transferrable skills that matters now and in the future. It’s how we progress everyday that equips us for lifelong employability and mutual value creation. As individuals, we want to take control of our careers, align our contribution, make a difference. As leaders we recognize that career ownership sits squarely with individuals. As organizations, we strive to promote self sufficiency because we understand the mutual benefits and gains.
Our simple, effective tools and resources relate to key career elements –
- Describe and align your contribution
- Set goals and outline success measures
- Create and agree achievement plans
- Track progress and accomplishments
- Increase self awareness – discover strengths and motivators
- Align purpose and passion
- Assess skills and build development plans
- Measure openness to feedback
- Measure and build individual engagement
- Share and get quick feedback on all activities
- Have regular conversations with peers, leaders, coaches – whoever you choose
PlanDo tools promote honest and open conversations so that you build trust and rapport that facilitate performance, growth and connection.
PlanDo is also a career companion that moves with an individual from role to role, organization to organization across their working life. The app enables you to store your profile, important work related documents and information and gives you a journal function to capture reflections and notes.
Empowered together, we can achieve amazing things!