* Opcode Based SIP SoftPhone
* SIP Softphone
* G.729 Codec Support
* Call History
* VoIP Anti-Blocking
* Balance display from web API
* Contact Picker tab for selecting contacts from Phonebook
* Touch Tones
* Incoming Call Support
VoIP service end users will need to enter an OpCode provided by their VoIP Service Provider. VoIP service providers can setup SIP Server and brand information from http://my.phonixdialer.com using their account information.
Instructions for Service Providers
PhonixDialer is currently available Android and iPhone, you can customize dialer as per your brand information after registering OpCode, you can create your own OpCode as below:
1. Visit www.http://phonixdialer.com and signup for a Free Account.
2. Login to http://my.phonixdialer.com and setup your SIP server and Brand Details.
3. Distribute your OpCode to your service end users.
Instructions for VoIP Service Users:
App will ask you to enter OpCode on launch.
1. OpCode will load setting s from your service provider, and you will see next screen with User Name and Password.
2. Enter your SIP user Name/PIN/Account and Password to login with your provider.
3. On valid info, App shows status "Registered", you can make calls now