The description of Pathcare v2
* Speed & Storage *
Advanced background architecture pushes your patient results more efficiently to your device. Patient data can be viewed, stored, searched on and tracked off line, once downloaded to your device, 24/7. Manage Patient data stored on your device by size and time.
* Navigation *
Easy and intuitive navigation throughout the App, ensures that you access your Patient information with the least amount of clicks.
* Results *
Pathcare's unique Linear Report format, presented by Patient, by date, by requisition, by Pathology discipline, allows you to view all results as one, as you requested it. Algorithm slide indicators highlight critical and abnormal results for rapid interpretation of results. Track your Patients progress with powerful cumulative result spreadsheets and graphs.
* Communication *
Email After Requests directly to Pathcare Lab, share results between your Health Professional network and directly with your Patient. View Patient demographic data. Pull Patient email addresses & guarantor information.
V2 provides new robust architecture forming a solid and secure foundation for more functionality to come.
* Features *
• Patient Management – easily view Patients listed by name and most recent collection date, as resulted
• Powerful search engine on Patient ID, name, requisition number or partial information
• View results In Linear Format, cumulative spreadsheets and graphs.
• Sort by date, name, unread & flagged status
• Contact Pathcare – seamless After Request pulling through Pt ID & Requisition number for rapid requesting
• Share Data – between your Health Professional Network & Pts via Email, PDF, Air Print or Native Share Apps
• Settings - Store and manage data on your device by cache size or days
• Secure Data- Validation of HPCSA registration, Access & password protect, Pathcare results held on secure servers
• Sync activity between your devices. Mark all reports as read, flag for reference later
• Be Informed. Receive Laboratory updates, notifications re new Pathologists, Depot services and testing as well as Patcare latest events on the notification page
• Notes now synchronize across your devices