ARE YOU AN EXISTING HIMAMA PARENT? We’ve got a new app for you! Download the new app called “HiMama – The Childcare App” today to get access to the latest and greatest HiMama experience.
HiMama allows you to view and share your child’s development: from fun pictures and stories to developmental milestones. Every day, parents receive a daycare daily sheet with naps, meals, activities, and reminders so you can stay connected to your child while they are in care. You can even invite additional family and friends to access the Parent Portal to keep everyone in the loop!
HOW DOES HIMAMA WORK FOR CHILD CARE CENTERS?
HiMama also helps centers to cut back on paperwork, manage their center effectively, and improve education quality for children. Here are some of the features we offer for centers:
CHILDCARE DAILY DOCUMENTATION
• Daily reports: Fill out meals, snacks, sleep checks, toileting, activities and observations, medication and mood for individual children or multiple children at a time
• Flexible activity planning: Schedule activities and lessons on-the-fly or months in advance
• Attendance: check-in children, record drop-off and pick-up times
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Photo and video observations: tag real-time observations with images from the classroom
• Internal development reports: follow a child’s development across developmental domains, skills and indicators
• Framework and curriculum alignment: customized to fit your state’s early learning guidelines
PARENT ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION
• App parent portal: view photos, videos, daily reports and schedules, update their child’s information, and message educators in their own private, secure account.
• Real-time photo sharing: parents receive timely updates throughout the day
• Email, text, and in-app communication: Send messages, alerts and reminders to individual parents or an entire room
DIRECTOR AND ADMINISTRATOR FEATURES
• Attendance: record absences and have oversight into check-in, check-out times
• Classroom reports: ensure your center is running smoothly with attendance, sleep check, meal, toileting, and activity reports
• Centralized parent and child information: Directors or parents can update contact, emergency, allergies and health information
• Menu planning: Input meal and snack schedule for parents to view and educators to use in daily reporting
• Billing - Send professional invoices and create Smart Billing plans by age group and days attending
• Enrollment: View upcoming, current and graduated children, schedule rotation and days attending
• Staff management: Check-in staff with real-time ratios, view timecards and manage scheduling and time off
Above all, HiMama is secure, reliable and easy-to-use, even for the not so tech savvy. All of the center’s information is backed-up and synced, and can be accessed through any of our apps and our website.
If issues do arise, we have a friendly customer support team that would be happy to answer your questions, which you can reach by phone (1-800-905-1876) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).